Photographs by Vova Pomortzeff
1. Greek orthodox nuns on the Monastiraki square in the historical centre of Athens.
2. Greek national flags in a souvenir shop in the port of Piraeus.
3. Plaka district in the foot of the Acropolis.
4. Athens Acropolis.
6. Souvenir shops on the way to the Acropolis.
7. The Evzones marching in Athens.
8. Umbrellas sellers in heavy rain.
9. Souvenir shops on the way to the Acropolis.
10. National Archaeological Museum.
11. Erotic postcards.
12. Monastiraki district.
13. Meat stalls on the Central Market.
14. Heavy rain in Monastiraki district.
15. Honour guard in front of the Tomb of an unknown soldier.
16. Port night club in Piraeus.
17. Flea market in Monastiraki district.
18. Fish stalls on the Central Market.
20. Monastiraki square.
21. Athens Acropolis in the evening.
22. Greek national flags in a souvenir shop on the way to the Acropolis.
23. Olympic stadium for the 2004 Summer Olympic Games.
24. Cruise ship in the port of Piraeus.
The photographs of this feature were shot in October 2008 in Athens, Greece.
Copyright © 2008 Vova Pomortzeff